Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baseball Fever

As I have mentioned in another post, Bob is a useful fruit around here. 
It is full of vitamin A and king of tastes like pumpkin.  I like pumpkin but I haven't gotten used to is yet.
 You can buy Bob (remember it is pronounced as bub) at the local stores.
 On our way home this day, we saw a group of kids playing baseball.  The pic below is the team in the infield.
 Across the street is the outfield.
 This young man caught a fly ball in his glove.  I love the ingenuity of these kids.  Notice that this is not an ordinary baseball mitt.  It is made by folding cardboard over and then you just stick your hand inside.  Amazing!
This is truly baseball in the streets.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me know about your blog.......love the "Sandlot" story......love kids and their ingenuity......in field/out field and the mitt....what a great adventure for the both of you.......

    ReplyDelete